Two faves..

Two faves..
Dali & Halsman.. <3

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Help a KID out...Coachella Fund

So I want to go to Coachella..Its 17 Days away from today..!


I have a few bucks saved up...but need enough to survive with food..etc..
With that being said, I need to fill up this jar with more cash before April, 13th.. at least. :[ So I just got a new laptop with photoshop, Illustrator and other new programs. If anyone needs Head Shots, Portfolio pictures (Make-up/ Art/ etc..), Product shots, Band pictures, Marketing, Baby- Easter Pictures... or any random pictures you want to do (I am open to new things and ideas). Please let me know.. I will be willing to make a extra flexible schedule on top of school to make this possible. I will provide you a CD with all the proofs and we can talk and arrange the price depending on what prints you wish to buy.
To make this slightly more interesting, whoever helps me out with this, out of the mass of pictures collaborated for this funding experiment, I will choose the print I like the most to make into a big painting or a print on canvas of, to give away for free!
If anyone is interested or in need of my services:
Please contact me..
Jessica Nares
JMNares1@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. thnx to those of you who helped me out.. Im glad I was able to sell some prints to make over $60 to put toward to coachella ticket. i <3 u peeps..

    ReplyDelete