Two faves..

Two faves..
Dali & Halsman.. <3

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THANK YOU! I never knew till last night the stats...

Pageviews today
25
Pageviews yesterday
4
Pageviews last month
108
Pageviews all time history
881


send one through the abstract virtual wires,

anything,

anybody,

comments and obscenities,

a sign from other living entities.

these hands..

words escape my fingers,

to reach the eyes of hands unknown, unseen yet unattainable to shake those hands.

the few or none..

the hands that read this blog.

I thank you for reading.

Audience:




This Week

United States
31
Philippines
4
United Kingdom
3
Spain
2
Italy
1
Malaysia
1


Im just happy my blog has reached beyond the U.S...

United States
626
Germany
36
China
28
United Kingdom
24
Russia
22
Turkey
21
Brazil
20
Malaysia
17
South Korea
11
Canada
7




Feel free to email me anything:
Jmnares1@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment